DISTRIBUTION OF SCHOLARSHIP
- The applicants, who are applying for AIEESE (Secondary) and qualify in the examination with rank up to 10000 in AIEESE (Primary), have to apply for govt. counselling to take admission into IIT/NIT/IIIT/GFTIs/Top Private Institutions.
- They have to follow the procedure of counselling to get admission into IIT/NIT/IIIT/GFTIs/Top Private Institutions.The scholarship would be provided after compl etion of the admission process in the allotted institutes.
- In about 2nd or 3rd week of November, applicants have to register for scholarship i.e. they have to apply for registration which will be announced on the 2nd or 3rd week of November 2023 on the website www.aieesesecondary.co.in. The duration of applying for registration will be 2 weeks only.
- Applicants will receive scholarships in the month of December in their own/personal active bank accounts only. During registration of scholarship, applicants have to mention their own bank accounts details.
- Forgetting scholarship, applicants must have their own active bank accounts.
For studying in IIT/NIT/IIIT/GFTIs/Top Engineering Institution.