1st CRITERIA- ACADEMIC
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2, 12th standard (Class- XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with 50 % marks in all the subjects.
- One thing which is important to note down is that Students should have the Non-Medical subjects in their class 12th like PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- Those students who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2023 may also appear at AIEESE (Secondary) - 2023 provisionally.
2nd CRITERIA- AGE LIMIT
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st Oct. 1996 are eligible to apply for AIEESE (Secondary) - 2023.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. SC, ST and PH candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1991 are also eligible.
- Only the date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate shall be considered valid.
Note: The total number of attempts for General and OBC candidates is three, whereas the total number of attempts for SC/ST/PH is five.