- The use of electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, etc. is not permitted in AIEESE (Secondary) - 2023.
- Materials like a log table, book, notebook, etc. should not be brought into the examination hall.
- Applicants must bring the admit card along with identity proof to the examination center.
- The candidates shall not be permitted to take the exam if their admit card and valid photo identification are not presented.
- It may be noted that you should have specified one of the following IDs: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, or School / College ID Card.
- Dates of the Examination-
AIEESE (Secondary) 2023 examination will be conducted in four slots.
The slots are as follows-
Slot 1: 24th April 2023
Slot 2: 26th April 2023
Slot 3: 28th April 2023
Slot 4: 30th April 2023
The Question Paper consists of three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English & Logical Reasoning bearing equal weightage in terms of questions and marks.
Each correct answer carries four marks.
For each incorrect response, one-fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted.
The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.